Zinc alloys are alloys based on zinc added with other e […]
Zinc alloys are alloys based on zinc added with other elements. Commonly added alloying elements include low-temperature zinc alloys such as aluminum, copper, magnesium, cadmium, lead, and titanium. Zinc alloy has a low melting point, good fluidity, easy to weld, braze, and plastic processing, corrosion resistance in the atmosphere, and easy recycling and remelting of residual waste; but its creep strength is low, and it is prone to dimensional changes caused by natural aging. Prepared by melting method, die-casting or pressure-processed into material.
According to the manufacturing process, it can be divided into cast zinc alloy and wrought zinc alloy. The main added elements of zinc alloy are aluminum, copper and magnesium. Zinc alloys can be divided into deformation and cast zinc alloys according to the processing technology. Cast zinc alloy has good fluidity and corrosion resistance, and is suitable for die-casting instruments, auto parts shells, etc.
1. The quality level of the door lock made of zinc alloy material is second only to the door lock made of pure copper material in all aspects. It has both quality and level, and of course it is more decent. The design style of the zinc alloy door lock combines the essence of ancient and modern culture, elegant and noble, and feel comfortable.
2. Door locks made of zinc alloy materials are affordable in terms of quotation, but different consumers should choose the corresponding door locks according to their own conditions.
Advantages and disadvantages of zinc alloy locks
1. The production of zinc alloy locks is made by die-casting, one-time forming, fast production speed
2. The quality of zinc alloy locks is better than that of iron locks. The hardness of zinc alloy is good. It is easy to die-cast into different types of hardware locks without deformation. At the same time, it is easy to find quality problems and improve quality problems in time. The iron lock does not have this function.
3. After the zinc alloy is die-casted, the extra raw materials can be recycled
4. The electroplating effect of zinc alloy lock is better than that of iron lock, and the surface treatment is also the same. Zinc alloy electroplating produces less blistering and pitting compared to iron sheet, and the surface is relatively flat and smooth.
5. It is not easy to rust and long spots after the zinc alloy is electroplated and sealed.
1. The cost is higher than that of iron sheet, and die-casting wastes more resources than iron sheet.